Wake up Chicago. As if there were any doubt where Bloomberg stands on impinging your Second Amendment rights here’s what he’s writing.
In a commentary piece in the Chicago Tribune, Bloomberg writes:
“As president, I will appoint judges who understand that the Second Amendment allows for common sense limits on gun ownership. I’ve spent 15 years working to build a national coalition that is capable of taking on the NRA and winning — and I’m glad to say that we now have the NRA on the ropes. That may be one reason why the NRA is hoping the court will save it.”
Read the entire piece here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive August 2020: The Clock is Ticking: You Must Protect Your Family - August 3, 2020
- Americans Spark Lumber Shortage in Escape from the City - August 3, 2020
- Trump Needs to Turn the Tables on Pelosi, Inc. - August 3, 2020
- Retail Investor Mania Appears “Bigger—and Broader” Today than Dotcom Era - July 31, 2020
- Cities of Despair: Federal Agents Heading in as You Escape - July 31, 2020