Wake up Chicago. As if there were any doubt where Bloomberg stands on impinging your Second Amendment rights here’s what he’s writing.
In a commentary piece in the Chicago Tribune, Bloomberg writes:
“As president, I will appoint judges who understand that the Second Amendment allows for common sense limits on gun ownership. I’ve spent 15 years working to build a national coalition that is capable of taking on the NRA and winning — and I’m glad to say that we now have the NRA on the ropes. That may be one reason why the NRA is hoping the court will save it.”
Read the entire piece here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Virginia is for (Gun) Lovers - January 22, 2020
- You May Not Be Able to Trust the World’s Largest Asset Manager - January 22, 2020
- Value Stocks are Nearly the Cheapest They’ve Ever Been… - January 21, 2020
- You Want to Live Where Your Money is Respected - January 21, 2020
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 20, 2020