President Trump held a massive rally in Wildwood, NJ last night. Crowds were too large for the Wildwoods Convention Center, with many waiting outside to watch the speech on a monitor.
Flanking Trump during his speech was a group of “Women for Trump.” They proudly waved signs and cheered for the President throughout his speech.
Women who support the president are often attacked by the radical-leftist media, but they support the principles of his platform: good jobs, strong borders, avoiding unnecessary wars, and supporting the Second Amendment.
Women across the country have increasingly begun taking their safety into their own hands by buying firearms and learning how to use them. Sales of guns and training for women are soaring in America.
Suburban women are predicted to play a big part in the outcome of election 2020. If the women of Wildwood, NJ are any indication, the President is in a good position for 2020.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 18, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021