President Trump held a massive rally in Wildwood, NJ last night. Crowds were too large for the Wildwoods Convention Center, with many waiting outside to watch the speech on a monitor.
Flanking Trump during his speech was a group of “Women for Trump.” They proudly waved signs and cheered for the President throughout his speech.
Women who support the president are often attacked by the radical-leftist media, but they support the principles of his platform: good jobs, strong borders, avoiding unnecessary wars, and supporting the Second Amendment.
Women across the country have increasingly begun taking their safety into their own hands by buying firearms and learning how to use them. Sales of guns and training for women are soaring in America.
Suburban women are predicted to play a big part in the outcome of election 2020. If the women of Wildwood, NJ are any indication, the President is in a good position for 2020.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023
- Is the Philadelphia Looting Spree the Wake-up Call America Needs? - September 28, 2023
- “No Way I’m Spending That Much on Those” - September 27, 2023
- What Trade Policy Serves America’s National Interest Best? - September 27, 2023