Once you dig through the arrogance, you begin to see exactly what’s happening in the Great Reset. It was right in front of our eyes as the election rules were changed by the so-called “woke,” to cancel votes. And they say with a straight face the only way to deal with opposing views is the cancel them. You know, just delete what they say—Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg style.
A recent article in TIME, by Molly Ball gives away perhaps more of the strategy the woke left used to game the election than they would have liked.
One stunning revelation in the piece was just how much control left-wing leaders have over the raging mobs that terrorized America throughout the summer. Ball writes:
The conversation that followed was a difficult one, led by the activists charged with the protest strategy. “We wanted to be mindful of when was the right time to call for moving masses of people into the street,” Peoples says. As much as they were eager to mount a show of strength, mobilizing immediately could backfire and put people at risk. Protests that devolved into violent clashes would give Trump a pretext to send in federal agents or troops as he had over the summer. And rather than elevate Trump’s complaints by continuing to fight him, the alliance wanted to send the message that the people had spoken.
So the word went out: stand down. Protect the Results announced that it would “not be activating the entire national mobilization network today, but remains ready to activate if necessary.” On Twitter, outraged progressives wondered what was going on. Why wasn’t anyone trying to stop Trump’s coup? Where were all the protests?
They can turn the Antifa and BLM rioters on and off like a lightswitch. How do you think the victimized residents of Kenosha, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, New York, and other cities feel reading that? You can bet they’re not happy to know that they were collateral damage in the left’s astro-turf campaign model.
Ball also let slip that the big labor bosses and radical environmental activists who spearheaded the destruction of America’s electoral system roped in a number of Republicans in order to cloak themselves in the bulletproof vest of “bipartisanship.” Guess who the “Republicans” were who helped them carry out this travesty. Here’s a sample:
- Fmr. Defense Sec. Chuck Hagel, a member of the Obama administration.
- Fmr. Rep. Carlos Curbelo, a public Trump enemy.
- Fmr. Rep. Barbara Comstock, who recently said of Trump “He’s a bad man, and he’s a dangerous person to be in this position.”
- Fmr. Rep. Charles Boustany, frequent Trump critic since he was passed over for a spot as USTR.
- Former DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff, frequent anti-Trump CNN prop.
- Fmr. Sen. Bill Frist, another frequent Trump critic.
- Fmr. KY Sec. of State, Trey Grayson, another frequent Trump critic.
- Fmr. Gov. of TN, Bill Haslam, Never Trumper.
- Fmr. Rep. Susan Molinari, who endorsed Biden while speaking at Democratic National Convention.
- Fmr. Ambassador and Rep. Connie Morella, who endorsed Biden.
- And more like them.
Does that read like a list of Republicans that can balance out the whims of the radical left, or who would join right in to their persecution of the President?
Another effort to give the campaign manipulation cover came by roping in the multinationals and CEOs angered by Trump’s defiance of China. The Chamber of Commerce and the Business Roundtable both supplied support to the conspiracy, lending their names to provide cover for the movement.
Any time big labor and big business come together, you can bet it isn’t to help out the Forgotten Man and Woman of America. It’s to help themselves by using government power to achieve their own goals.
Action Line: Read Ball’s entire article in TIME for yourself. Then ask yourself if you want to live in an America where left-wing activists and corporate cronies can manipulate the electoral process to eliminate candidates they don’t like.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023
- Your Survival Guy Felt Like a U.N. Worker in Rome - May 31, 2023
- Social Security: Declining Italy Needs a Bambino Boom - May 31, 2023
- The Future of the American City is This… - May 30, 2023