Polls don’t mean much these days but it’s worth noting that even as the Dems pile on the presidency, it’s Trump that has come out looking like the winner in a major way. His approval numbers look beautiful!
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
See the chart of Trump vs. Obama ratings here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Big Government Politics on the Shores of Newport and Beyond - May 27, 2020
- American Businesses Show the Way Forward Where Blue-State Politicians Fail - May 26, 2020
- Memorial Day Remembrance - May 25, 2020
- Words of Wisdom from Matunuck Oyster Bar’s Perry Raso - May 22, 2020
- Drumline Battle | Army vs Air Force - May 22, 2020