Polls don’t mean much these days but it’s worth noting that even as the Dems pile on the presidency, it’s Trump that has come out looking like the winner in a major way. His approval numbers look beautiful!
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
See the chart of Trump vs. Obama ratings here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022
- Why Would Putin Sabotage His Own Strategic Assets? - October 4, 2022
- Fidelity and the Flight to the Suburbs - October 4, 2022
- Meet Me at Freddy’s - October 4, 2022
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022