When there’s no law and order, there’s no reason to stick around. It’s why they flee.
When there’s nowhere for kids to play, there’s no reason to stick around. It’s why they flee.
When there’s no work because of their lockdowns. It’s why they flee.
When hope is gone. It’s why they flee.
You know what life is like under blue state governors and mayors. It’s why they flee.
And it’s not getting better.
Yesterday, Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo held a presser to say we need to make some changes. Her biggest recommendation? Shutdown office break rooms because workers are being careless, not wearing a mask. Hmmm.
Then, with a straight face, not realizing the joke’s on her, she says kids should also wear masks on Halloween.
And they wonder why they flee.
Action Line: Take a hard look at where you live. Millions of Americans are doing that right now. Rural property markets are booming as people flee their urban lifestyle. It’s time to ask yourself if you need to escape the city.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021