Let’s not pretend that former National Security Advisor John Bolton, whom President Trump fired, isn’t cheering the U.S. escalation in hostilities with Iran, points out Sen. Rand Paul.
President Trump would be wise to listen to both sides of the CONSERVATIVE (not progressive) argument, by which I mean advisors like Tucker Carlson and Rand Paul.
It’s the neocons who are the winners here, plain and simple.
The U.S. tore up the Iran agreement, cranked up the sanctions, and then killed Iran’s most important general. That’s not exactly the diplomacy that, ironically, is the purported end game for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Now, the corrupt leadership of Iran (which is further emboldened) may need to murder Americans to save face. Not exactly a win/win situation thanks to the ghost of Bolton.
It may have been necessary to kill General Qassem Soleimani, but if U.S. foreign policy is to reduce our foreign wars/entanglements, it might make sense to stop hitting the hornets’ nest of countries that are not a threat to us.
One thing for sure now is that Iran is coming after Americans.
Read more about who benefits most from a war with Iran here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021