Let’s not pretend that former National Security Advisor John Bolton, whom President Trump fired, isn’t cheering the U.S. escalation in hostilities with Iran, points out Sen. Rand Paul.
President Trump would be wise to listen to both sides of the CONSERVATIVE (not progressive) argument, by which I mean advisors like Tucker Carlson and Rand Paul.
It’s the neocons who are the winners here, plain and simple.
The U.S. tore up the Iran agreement, cranked up the sanctions, and then killed Iran’s most important general. That’s not exactly the diplomacy that, ironically, is the purported end game for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Now, the corrupt leadership of Iran (which is further emboldened) may need to murder Americans to save face. Not exactly a win/win situation thanks to the ghost of Bolton.
It may have been necessary to kill General Qassem Soleimani, but if U.S. foreign policy is to reduce our foreign wars/entanglements, it might make sense to stop hitting the hornets’ nest of countries that are not a threat to us.
One thing for sure now is that Iran is coming after Americans.
Read more about who benefits most from a war with Iran here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy Felt Like a U.N. Worker in Rome - May 31, 2023
- Social Security: Declining Italy Needs a Bambino Boom - May 31, 2023
- The Future of the American City is This… - May 30, 2023
- Happy Memorial Day: Your Survival Guy: Proud To Be an American - May 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - May 26, 2023