Let’s not pretend that former National Security Advisor John Bolton, whom President Trump fired, isn’t cheering the U.S. escalation in hostilities with Iran, points out Sen. Rand Paul.
President Trump would be wise to listen to both sides of the CONSERVATIVE (not progressive) argument, by which I mean advisors like Tucker Carlson and Rand Paul.
It’s the neocons who are the winners here, plain and simple.
The U.S. tore up the Iran agreement, cranked up the sanctions, and then killed Iran’s most important general. That’s not exactly the diplomacy that, ironically, is the purported end game for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Now, the corrupt leadership of Iran (which is further emboldened) may need to murder Americans to save face. Not exactly a win/win situation thanks to the ghost of Bolton.
It may have been necessary to kill General Qassem Soleimani, but if U.S. foreign policy is to reduce our foreign wars/entanglements, it might make sense to stop hitting the hornets’ nest of countries that are not a threat to us.
One thing for sure now is that Iran is coming after Americans.
Read more about who benefits most from a war with Iran here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023
- Welcome to Hotel California, Where You Can Never Leave - January 25, 2023
- What You’re Telling Me Matters - January 24, 2023
- The Rich Seek More from Bank Accounts - January 24, 2023