Even if you tried to create the most liberal debate mediators you’d fall short of Cooper and Raddatz. Last night’s second presidential debate was all about them. It was truly three against Trump. It was disgraceful. At one point Donald Trump, who won the debate in a major way, pointed out that clearly this debate was three against one. And even with those odds Trump mopped the floor with them. He hit Clinton hard with her 30,000 deleted emails pointing out that she should be in jail. And promised that if he wins he’ll have a special prosecutor look into it. He correctly captured the feeling of Americans who are furious about what the Clintons have gotten away with. Donald Trump called her out and he did it in a Presidential way.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023