Even if you tried to create the most liberal debate mediators you’d fall short of Cooper and Raddatz. Last night’s second presidential debate was all about them. It was truly three against Trump. It was disgraceful. At one point Donald Trump, who won the debate in a major way, pointed out that clearly this debate was three against one. And even with those odds Trump mopped the floor with them. He hit Clinton hard with her 30,000 deleted emails pointing out that she should be in jail. And promised that if he wins he’ll have a special prosecutor look into it. He correctly captured the feeling of Americans who are furious about what the Clintons have gotten away with. Donald Trump called her out and he did it in a Presidential way.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022
- Why Your State Doesn’t Need an Income Tax - September 30, 2022
- Biden, Harris, Obama and Democracy? - September 30, 2022
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022