Even if you tried to create the most liberal debate mediators you’d fall short of Cooper and Raddatz. Last night’s second presidential debate was all about them. It was truly three against Trump. It was disgraceful. At one point Donald Trump, who won the debate in a major way, pointed out that clearly this debate was three against one. And even with those odds Trump mopped the floor with them. He hit Clinton hard with her 30,000 deleted emails pointing out that she should be in jail. And promised that if he wins he’ll have a special prosecutor look into it. He correctly captured the feeling of Americans who are furious about what the Clintons have gotten away with. Donald Trump called her out and he did it in a Presidential way.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 18, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021