Number 3 on our top 10 tactical shotguns list is the Benelli M4, tough enough for the U.S. Marines. The M4’s self cleaning ARGO system is revolutionary. Perhaps best of all is the ease of maintenance. The M4 can be broken down by hand, and its sights can be adjusted easily using only the rim of a 12 gauge shell casing. The M4 is an amazing piece of engineering.
Now the same Benelli M4 used by the U.S. Marine Corps can be your home defense shotgun of choice. When the U.S. Marine Corps went shopping for a shotgun, they bought the M4 — the 12-gauge shotgun that functions the first time, every time. Its unique Auto Regulating Gas Operated (A.R.G.O.) system developed by Benelli engineers has dual stainless steel, self-cleaning pistons located just ahead of the chamber that operate directly against the bolt assembly.
The M4 Tactical comes standard with a Picatinny rail for optics, a fully adjustable ghost-ring rear sight and fixed-blade front sight and a black synthetic pistol-grip style stock. An optional standard stock is offered. With features and reliability that do it for the U.S. military, the Benelli M4 is an excellent choice for your own home defense plan.
|Average weight||7.5 lbs.|
Top 10 Tactical Shotguns
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- If the Phone Doesn’t Ring…It’s Me - August 8, 2022
- DESANTIS RESISTS: Suspends Soros-Funded Destruction of America - August 5, 2022
- Rand Paul Convenes Hearing on Dangerous Gain of Function Research - August 5, 2022
- Your Seats Await at Newport’s Castle Hill - August 4, 2022
- 80 Year Old California Shop Owner Shoots Rifle-Wielding Intruder’s Arm Off - August 4, 2022