Get 2019 off on the right foot and bring some peace of mind to your portfolio. One way to help clear your mind is to get out of the prediction business.
Lot’s of words are wasted this time of year with articles predicting the future. Don’t let them mess up your voyage.
I want you to imagine that you’re in the midst of a months long Atlantic crossing. Your job is to trim the sails and hold your course, and yes watch the weather.
But now is not the time to re-outfit your ship simply because it’s January. It’s an emotional time of year. Don’t let it get the best of you. Take a deep breath. Remember why you began this trip. And then and only then should you consider altering your course.
Talking to your spouse now is going to be emotional. You both may be better off seeking investment counsel from someone who’s not as emotional and has a steady hand at the tiller.
If you’re looking for guidance in 2019, fill out the form below. I’ll get in touch with you for a free portfolio review.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021