Tucker Carlson hits the nail on the head when talking about America’s leaders and power brokers.
Prompted by the former equity fund boss Mitt Romney’s editorial in the Washington Post, Tucker makes the case that leaders in Washington D.C. and on Wall Street aren’t ruling for the happiness of the people they serve on Main Street. Quite the contrary.
They are mercenaries. They are day traders. They act like substitute teachers with no obligation to you—just passing through. They have no skin in the game. As long as they get theirs, to hell with the rest of you.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022
- MAJOR WARNING ON FOOD SHORTAGES: Businesses Prepare for Violence - August 11, 2022
- BLUE STATE BLUES: There’s No Way Out of This for Democrats - August 10, 2022
- Joe Manchin Has Broken Multiple Pledges to the American People - August 10, 2022