Tucker Carlson hits the nail on the head when talking about America’s leaders and power brokers.
Prompted by the former equity fund boss Mitt Romney’s editorial in the Washington Post, Tucker makes the case that leaders in Washington D.C. and on Wall Street aren’t ruling for the happiness of the people they serve on Main Street. Quite the contrary.
They are mercenaries. They are day traders. They act like substitute teachers with no obligation to you—just passing through. They have no skin in the game. As long as they get theirs, to hell with the rest of you.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- As Our Family Celebrates Babson’s 100th, a Reminder on How to Make Money - August 23, 2019
- Shouldn’t Your Money Be Treated Well? - August 23, 2019
- America’s Workers Want Freedom. Why is Bernie Sanders Trying to Take it Away from Them? - August 23, 2019
- Bernie Sanders’ Big Lie About Standing Up for Workers - August 22, 2019
- 196,000 Millionaires Agree That This Is the Place to Keep Your 401(k) - August 22, 2019