Tucker Carlson hits the nail on the head when talking about America’s leaders and power brokers.
Prompted by the former equity fund boss Mitt Romney’s editorial in the Washington Post, Tucker makes the case that leaders in Washington D.C. and on Wall Street aren’t ruling for the happiness of the people they serve on Main Street. Quite the contrary.
They are mercenaries. They are day traders. They act like substitute teachers with no obligation to you—just passing through. They have no skin in the game. As long as they get theirs, to hell with the rest of you.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021