There’s never been a better time to get your financial house in order.
Don’t let inertia beat you down.
It’s time to get up, put pen to paper, and make sure everything you own deserves a place in your portfolio or decide if it has served its time.
Treat your portfolio with the love and care you have for your home and garden and, believe me, good things will happen for you and your family.
Make it a good day.
- Life is Good: You’re Ready to Protect Your Turf
- Your Retirement Life: Investment Planning in One Chart
- Your Retirement Life: Parents, do You have an Investment Plan?
- A Tax-Free Savings Plan for Your Grandchild
- Follow this Rule to Secure Your Family’s Investment Success
- Advisors Should Help You Reach Investment Goals for Real, Not only in Theory
- Does Your Wealth Management Plan Need an Easy Simplification?
- Do the Words “Retirement Plan” Make You Calm, or Stressed?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Friday Night Shoot with My Kids - September 23, 2020
- You Invest They Win, AGAIN - September 23, 2020
- Are You Working with Sound Investment Counsel You Can Trust? - September 22, 2020
- Vaccine? What’s Love Got to Do with It? - September 22, 2020
- Joe Biden: Forgetful Yes, Forgotten, Not So Much - September 22, 2020