Sometimes the best thing you can do for your investments is to create a plan. Easy for me to say I know. One way that’s easy is to get a fresh start. Break bad habits. Start by consolidating with Fidelity, named by Kiplinger as the #1 online broker. Begin by rolling over that 401(k) into an IRA. Here’s some of what you get by rolling over.
What do you get with a Fidelity Rollover IRA?
Help building a plan that keeps up with a changing market and can adapt as your needs change
A wide range of investment options, including Fidelity and non-Fidelity funds, plus help choosing them
An easy-to-follow rollover process, with access to a specialist along the way
Already have a Fidelity Rollover IRA or previously started a rollover?
Let’s roll over your old workplace plan
A Rollover IRA is a type of Traditional IRA with the same potential tax-deferred growth of savings.
10% early withdrawal penalty may apply for withdrawals taken prior to age 59½ if no exceptions apply.
Penalty-free withdrawals for qualifying first-time home purchase and certain college expenses
Minimum required distributions (MRDs) starting at age 70½
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022
- Successful GOP Governor Explains the Party’s Failure to Take the Senate - December 2, 2022
- The Weaponization of Your Banking Information Against You - December 1, 2022
- Democrats Don’t Want You to Read about the Crime in Their Cities - December 1, 2022