Sometimes the best thing you can do for your investments is to create a plan. Easy for me to say I know. One way that’s easy is to get a fresh start. Break bad habits. Start by consolidating with Fidelity, named by Kiplinger as the #1 online broker. Begin by rolling over that 401(k) into an IRA. Here’s some of what you get by rolling over.
What do you get with a Fidelity Rollover IRA?
Help building a plan that keeps up with a changing market and can adapt as your needs change
A wide range of investment options, including Fidelity and non-Fidelity funds, plus help choosing them
An easy-to-follow rollover process, with access to a specialist along the way
Already have a Fidelity Rollover IRA or previously started a rollover?
Let’s roll over your old workplace plan
A Rollover IRA is a type of Traditional IRA with the same potential tax-deferred growth of savings.
10% early withdrawal penalty may apply for withdrawals taken prior to age 59½ if no exceptions apply.
Penalty-free withdrawals for qualifying first-time home purchase and certain college expenses
Minimum required distributions (MRDs) starting at age 70½
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- June RAGE Gauge: Gold Shines as Investors Seek Safe Haven - June 18, 2019
- Brazilians Will Soon Be Free to Defend Themselves Once Again - June 18, 2019
- Retirement is No Fun if You’re Scared, Sick, or Broke - June 17, 2019
- America is Beating Japan in this Retirement Savings Measure, but Not for the Right Reason - June 14, 2019
- Thank You Sarah Huckabee Sanders - June 14, 2019