Sometimes the best thing you can do for your investments is to create a plan. Easy for me to say I know. One way that’s easy is to get a fresh start. Break bad habits. Start by consolidating with Fidelity, named by Kiplinger as the #1 online broker. Begin by rolling over that 401(k) into an IRA. Here’s some of what you get by rolling over.
What do you get with a Fidelity Rollover IRA?
Help building a plan that keeps up with a changing market and can adapt as your needs change
A wide range of investment options, including Fidelity and non-Fidelity funds, plus help choosing them
An easy-to-follow rollover process, with access to a specialist along the way
Already have a Fidelity Rollover IRA or previously started a rollover?
Let’s roll over your old workplace plan
A Rollover IRA is a type of Traditional IRA with the same potential tax-deferred growth of savings.
10% early withdrawal penalty may apply for withdrawals taken prior to age 59½ if no exceptions apply.
Penalty-free withdrawals for qualifying first-time home purchase and certain college expenses
Minimum required distributions (MRDs) starting at age 70½
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- This Chart Belongs on Your Fridge and More… - September 22, 2021
- Want to Buy A Condo in China? Are You Kidding? - September 21, 2021
- You Won’t Believe How Tame the Dot Com Bubble Looks - September 20, 2021
- What It Takes to Be like Tom Brady - September 20, 2021
- Time to Get Your Lazy Cash Off the Couch - September 17, 2021