Let’s not forget this is absolutely a competition between stocks and bonds. The S&P 500 is top-heavy in a handful of stocks that rule the roost, and bonds are offering yields you can sink your teeth into. Don’t let looking for the perfect timing get in the way of good yields on bonds.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- Remembering Jimmy Buffett: The Oldest Surfer on the Beach - September 22, 2023
- The Folly of Windmills from Nowhere USA - September 22, 2023
- NYC Rolling Out the Robocops - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023