With all this talk about Environmental, Social, and Governance investing (ESG), where’s the focus on YOU? We know that ESG is about charging you higher fees with an ESG Trojan horse eating away at your investment savings. Where are the fiduciaries? Why isn’t there an uproar by the industry? Well, because ESG is a money machine where you invest, and they win.
Action Line: Maybe over the short-term, investment values act like a voting machine, but believe me, over the long-term, values don’t lie. They are a weighing machine.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Best State on Guns, Plus the 8th Wonder of the World - December 3, 2021
- VACCINATE THE WORLD? Biden’s COVID Plan - December 3, 2021
- Correction: New Hampshire’s 4,000 Footers - December 3, 2021
- Dreaming of Bitcoin in Your Stocking this Christmas Season? - December 2, 2021
- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: Record Number of Police Shot This Year - December 2, 2021