With all this talk about Environmental, Social, and Governance investing (ESG), where’s the focus on YOU? We know that ESG is about charging you higher fees with an ESG Trojan horse eating away at your investment savings. Where are the fiduciaries? Why isn’t there an uproar by the industry? Well, because ESG is a money machine where you invest, and they win.
Action Line: Maybe over the short-term, investment values act like a voting machine, but believe me, over the long-term, values don’t lie. They are a weighing machine.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022
- These 10 States Are Fighting for Your Liberty Retirement - September 29, 2022
- IN FOR THE LONG HAUL: Building Wealth with Compounding - September 29, 2022
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022