With all this talk about Environmental, Social, and Governance investing (ESG), where’s the focus on YOU? We know that ESG is about charging you higher fees with an ESG Trojan horse eating away at your investment savings. Where are the fiduciaries? Why isn’t there an uproar by the industry? Well, because ESG is a money machine where you invest, and they win.
Action Line: Maybe over the short-term, investment values act like a voting machine, but believe me, over the long-term, values don’t lie. They are a weighing machine.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- Remembering Jimmy Buffett: The Oldest Surfer on the Beach - September 22, 2023
- The Folly of Windmills from Nowhere USA - September 22, 2023
- NYC Rolling Out the Robocops - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023