With all this talk about Environmental, Social, and Governance investing (ESG), where’s the focus on YOU? We know that ESG is about charging you higher fees with an ESG Trojan horse eating away at your investment savings. Where are the fiduciaries? Why isn’t there an uproar by the industry? Well, because ESG is a money machine where you invest, and they win.
Action Line: Maybe over the short-term, investment values act like a voting machine, but believe me, over the long-term, values don’t lie. They are a weighing machine.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023