Coronavirus Infects Stock Market: Part XXXVIII
This is getting old. Walking our dog around Newport yesterday, my daughter said how weird it feels seeing all the shops and restaurants empty.
We walk the same route regularly and have for years. We never stop at the shops and restaurants, but it feels good imagining what’s going on inside.
I didn’t want to go down this road with you this morning, but will we ever get back to business as usual? You and I know a lot of these restaurants can’t make the numbers work, and staffing is an issue at least until the end of July when unemployment benefits are lifted.
Then there’s the issue of a stop-start-stop-start scenario if governors go wild. Let’s get this straight. Bad stuff happens in the world. People die. It’s not the role of government to save them all. We’ll let you know when we need your help. Thank you.
That loudmouth pol in NY acting like a Queen, saying workers will not go back to 70 hour weeks. Where does she think all this government money comes from for her green pipe dreams? Stay out of our lives.
The future? There will be problems. You can bank on it. Americans only take so much.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Lazy Cash Wandering Docks at Newport Boat Show - September 23, 2021
- This Chart Belongs on Your Fridge and More… - September 22, 2021
- Want to Buy A Condo in China? Are You Kidding? - September 21, 2021
- You Won’t Believe How Tame the Dot Com Bubble Looks - September 20, 2021
- What It Takes to Be like Tom Brady - September 20, 2021