Your seats await at Newport’s Castle Hill where you can watch the boat traffic come and go along Narragansett Bay. This is the entrance to Newport. Everyone passes Castle Hill whether it’s after a long journey crossing the Atlantic, returning from the Newport/Bermuda race, a weekend cruise to the Vineyard, or a day sail out to Brenton Reef.
Above, you’re looking across the Bay to Jamestown, RI.
Action Line: Come spend some time in Newport and bookend either side of your trip by visiting me at 98 William Street. I’ll help you live like a local. There’s plenty for you to see. Contact me here so we can meet.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023