Your seats await at Newport’s Castle Hill where you can watch the boat traffic come and go along Narragansett Bay. This is the entrance to Newport. Everyone passes Castle Hill whether it’s after a long journey crossing the Atlantic, returning from the Newport/Bermuda race, a weekend cruise to the Vineyard, or a day sail out to Brenton Reef.
Above, you’re looking across the Bay to Jamestown, RI.
Action Line: Come spend some time in Newport and bookend either side of your trip by visiting me at 98 William Street. I’ll help you live like a local. There’s plenty for you to see. Contact me here so we can meet.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Teaching A Family Investment: Warren Buffett’s Annual Letter and You - November 25, 2022
- Happy Thanksgiving! - November 24, 2022
- Progressives Want to Blind You to Big City Crime - November 23, 2022
- Biden Rewards ESG Managers with New 401(k) Rule - November 23, 2022
- Private Equity Burns State Pension Fund with FTX Investment - November 22, 2022