I recently told you the story of a client of mine who had to drive into what he called “gun hell,” aka Massachusetts, without his favorite handgun. Because the trip’s final destination was Massachusetts, and he couldn’t concealed carry in that state, my client had to forgo his personal security throughout the entire trip from Arizona.
If you are a firearm owner and you want to find the best resource for the rules of carrying your gun in each state, I advise picking up a copy of the 2019 Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States.
Here are some sample pages I use regularly. There’s even one from “gun hell.”
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Buying A Boat: Who’s Looking Out for You? - August 12, 2022
- Corporate Borrowers Giving Up on the ESG Market - August 12, 2022
- Even the ACLU Hates Gavin Newsom’s New Gun Control Law - August 12, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022