I recently told you the story of a client of mine who had to drive into what he called “gun hell,” aka Massachusetts, without his favorite handgun. Because the trip’s final destination was Massachusetts, and he couldn’t concealed carry in that state, my client had to forgo his personal security throughout the entire trip from Arizona.
If you are a firearm owner and you want to find the best resource for the rules of carrying your gun in each state, I advise picking up a copy of the 2019 Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States.
Here are some sample pages I use regularly. There’s even one from “gun hell.”
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Pension Funds in Blue States are Playing You - August 5, 2020
- Europe’s Lockdowns Did Little but Cause “Economic Catastrophe and Untold Human Suffering” - August 4, 2020
- Gold Prices are Soaring: Here’s Why - August 4, 2020
- Survive and Thrive August 2020: The Clock is Ticking: You Must Protect Your Family - August 3, 2020
- Americans Spark Lumber Shortage in Escape from the City - August 3, 2020