I recently told you the story of a client of mine who had to drive into what he called “gun hell,” aka Massachusetts, without his favorite handgun. Because the trip’s final destination was Massachusetts, and he couldn’t concealed carry in that state, my client had to forgo his personal security throughout the entire trip from Arizona.
If you are a firearm owner and you want to find the best resource for the rules of carrying your gun in each state, I advise picking up a copy of the 2019 Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States.
Here are some sample pages I use regularly. There’s even one from “gun hell.”
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “I’ve Got Guys Buying Guns/Ammo for Me All Through the Night.” - November 23, 2020
- Be a Shepherd. You’ll Be Happier. Greed Kills - November 23, 2020
- Biden Team Wants to Buy Your AR-15, Whether It’s for Sale or Not - November 20, 2020
- Lumber Prices Soar - November 20, 2020
- “It’s Gonna Suck.” — RI Gov. Gina Raimondo - November 20, 2020