I recently told you the story of a client of mine who had to drive into what he called “gun hell,” aka Massachusetts, without his favorite handgun. Because the trip’s final destination was Massachusetts, and he couldn’t concealed carry in that state, my client had to forgo his personal security throughout the entire trip from Arizona.
If you are a firearm owner and you want to find the best resource for the rules of carrying your gun in each state, I advise picking up a copy of the 2019 Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States.
Here are some sample pages I use regularly. There’s even one from “gun hell.”
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- June RAGE Gauge: Gold Shines as Investors Seek Safe Haven - June 18, 2019
- Brazilians Will Soon Be Free to Defend Themselves Once Again - June 18, 2019
- Retirement is No Fun if You’re Scared, Sick, or Broke - June 17, 2019
- America is Beating Japan in this Retirement Savings Measure, but Not for the Right Reason - June 14, 2019
- Thank You Sarah Huckabee Sanders - June 14, 2019