And true to form, after being quiet about gun reform in the final week leading up to the elections, Nancy Pelosi is calling gun reform a priority. “This new majority is not going to be afraid of our shadow,” said Mike Thompson, a California Democrat and chairman of the House Gun Violence Prevention Task Force.
Thankfully, any legislation passed by the House will have little chance of getting through the Senate. Unless of course Republicans fail to explain the importance of gun rights. It’s simple. Just follow the lead of Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn who, once victorious in her Senate campaign, commented about the importance of the Second Amendment as a plank of the U.S. Constitution.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022
- YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT: DeSantis Reminds Looters that Florida is a 2nd Amendment State - October 3, 2022
- RECORD GAS PRICE IN LA: What Happened to Falling Gas Prices? - October 3, 2022
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022