And true to form, after being quiet about gun reform in the final week leading up to the elections, Nancy Pelosi is calling gun reform a priority. “This new majority is not going to be afraid of our shadow,” said Mike Thompson, a California Democrat and chairman of the House Gun Violence Prevention Task Force.
Thankfully, any legislation passed by the House will have little chance of getting through the Senate. Unless of course Republicans fail to explain the importance of gun rights. It’s simple. Just follow the lead of Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn who, once victorious in her Senate campaign, commented about the importance of the Second Amendment as a plank of the U.S. Constitution.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Toilet Paper and SPAM: What More You Can Do? - April 16, 2021
- The Three Bubbles Threatening Your Portfolio Today - April 16, 2021
- Crushing Words to Avoid: “We’re Disappointed in You” - April 15, 2021
- Don’t Miss the Boat: Meet Your Money Stewards - April 15, 2021
- Why Service Is King in 1(800)# Teenage Wasteland - April 14, 2021