And true to form, after being quiet about gun reform in the final week leading up to the elections, Nancy Pelosi is calling gun reform a priority. “This new majority is not going to be afraid of our shadow,” said Mike Thompson, a California Democrat and chairman of the House Gun Violence Prevention Task Force.
Thankfully, any legislation passed by the House will have little chance of getting through the Senate. Unless of course Republicans fail to explain the importance of gun rights. It’s simple. Just follow the lead of Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn who, once victorious in her Senate campaign, commented about the importance of the Second Amendment as a plank of the U.S. Constitution.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023