After having safely won the House majority, Democrats revealed their two top legislative priorities for next year: Limits on free speech and gun control. In other words, assaults on rights protected by the First Amendment and Second Amendment.
The Democratic leader in the House, Nancy Pelosi, promises that the first bill voted on by the new Congress will focus on campaign finance and ethics reforms.
Read more here.
Loesch: Pelosi, Dems ‘Have a Hard Fight Ahead’ on Gun Control
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Independence Day! - July 3, 2020
- Every Stock You Own Deserves a Decision - July 2, 2020
- God Bless America and the Second Amendment - July 2, 2020
- Be Ready to Defend Yourself and Family - July 2, 2020
- Survive and Thrive July 2020: What Will Her Life Be Like Now? - July 1, 2020