After having safely won the House majority, Democrats revealed their two top legislative priorities for next year: Limits on free speech and gun control. In other words, assaults on rights protected by the First Amendment and Second Amendment.
The Democratic leader in the House, Nancy Pelosi, promises that the first bill voted on by the new Congress will focus on campaign finance and ethics reforms.
Read more here.
Loesch: Pelosi, Dems ‘Have a Hard Fight Ahead’ on Gun Control
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Media’s Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - April 7, 2020
- Protect Your Business: NYPD Reports 75% Increase in Business Burglaries - April 6, 2020
- Investing Takes Faith - April 3, 2020
- Survive & Thrive April: Only Trump Saw the Risk in America’s Relationship with China - April 2, 2020
- Barter is Back: Know the True Value of Your Eggs and Soap - April 2, 2020