If America has learned one thing from Tucker Carlson of late, it is that too many citizens are not being heard. They love their country. But have no voice.
At the core of Tucker’s message is that in order to change the country, politicians need to understand the individuality/self-interest that makes America great.
The simple fix is Americans need less government in their lives. They need politicians who go to Washington not to “fix” things, but to get government out of their lives.
Running on a platform of taking no salary or promising to leave after a term or two would be a good start.
Follow the lead of my favorite President Calvin Coolidge and get government out of our lives.
Read more insights from Tucker Carlson here:
- Tucker Explains: Families are being Crushed by Market Forces
- Tucker Explains: Two Visions for America
- Tucker Explains: America’s Goal is Maximum Happiness
- Tucker: Leaders Acting Like Day Traders
- Calls to Boycott Tucker Carlson are Absurd
- Tucker Carlson: Unity is America’s Strength
- Tucker Carlson on the Money: “This is a bad joke, this whole thing”
- Tucker Carlson’s Interview with President Trump on Russia
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Doctor, What Are You Doing?” “Nothing,” He Said - October 3, 2023
- Bidenflation Making It Harder to Retire - October 3, 2023
- Will Illinois Gun Owners Register Their Firearms? - October 3, 2023
- “Oh, This Is Prime Real Estate,” They Say - October 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive September 2023: “I Want to Be a Farmer, a Garbageman, or Tom Brady” - October 2, 2023