Walking through Central Park on Saturday on our way to get the best bagels at Barney Greengrass (read my latest Survive and Thrive: Escape to Margaritaville here) we were delayed by the anti-gun marchers clogging up the streets.
We saw countless parents with their children in tow, carrying anti-Second Amendment signs. Many of the parents’ signs read “I’m Marching for my Children.” There was also a report over the weekend about a school arming its children with river rocks to stone the next school intruder. You really can’t make this stuff up.
At the end of the day if the anti-gunners get their way it will be the state and the federal governments with all the power and protection in the world and the defenseless schools and naive parents who will be the victims. Don’t take my word for it. Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens is calling for the repeal of the Second Amendment.
After hearing for years from progressive gun control advocates that “no one is trying to take your guns away,” the former Supreme Court Justice lays out exactly what the agenda has been all along. Repealing the Second Amendment is the final goal of the gun control crowd, and that has been made explicit by Stevens’ op-ed in the New York Times.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023
- Welcome to Hotel California, Where You Can Never Leave - January 25, 2023
- What You’re Telling Me Matters - January 24, 2023
- The Rich Seek More from Bank Accounts - January 24, 2023