If you’re looking for a place to live in your retirement years where your sovereignty is respected, then understand, the future may just depend on states’ rights. Take a look at this 2021 Map: Republicans to Have Full Control of 23 States, Democrats 15, courtesy of Americans for Tax Reform.
2021 Map: Republicans to Have Full Control of 23 States, Democrats 15
In 2021, Republicans will have full control of the legislative and executive branch in 23 states. Democrats will have full control of the legislative and executive branch in 15 states.
Population of the 24 fully R-controlled states: 134,035,267
Population of the 15 fully D-controlled states: 120,326,393
Republicans have full control of the legislative branch in 30 states. Democrats have full control of the legislative branch in 18 states.
Population of the 30 fully R-controlled legislature states: 185,164,412
Population of the 18 fully D-controlled legislature states: 133,888,565
Action Line: Find your island of freedom. Take a look at my favored New Hampshire for example, a beacon of freedom in New England. Thinking about college for your kids or grandkids. Will they be forced to be vaccinated? Do you have a choice? Well, you should. Red states will lead the way until we get back control of our own bodies. Ten out of my Top 10 Super States are red on this map. Check out which state ranked #1 here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022
- MAJOR WARNING ON FOOD SHORTAGES: Businesses Prepare for Violence - August 11, 2022
- BLUE STATE BLUES: There’s No Way Out of This for Democrats - August 10, 2022
- Joe Manchin Has Broken Multiple Pledges to the American People - August 10, 2022