Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan is leading a charge to push back on money managers voting investors’ shares to push their agenda. That agenda, says Sen. Sullivan in an interview with CNBC, harms Americans and empowers America’s enemies.
It’s clear that ESG activists, like @BlackRock CEO Larry Fink, are killing American jobs and empowering our adversaries.@SenDanSullivan has had enough and intends to introduce legislation to limit their power ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/l9oxrxPCdY
— Will Hild (@WillHild) March 24, 2022
You know from reading here that ESG funds, with high fees and no control for investors, are an investment in which you invest, and they win.
- ESG Managers Fail the China Test
- Progressives Manipulate War, ESG Funds, to Push Great Reset Agenda
- ILLEGAL? ESG Is Strangling Oil Exploration, and May Break the Law
- You Invest, They Win: ESG Is a Money Grab
- Who’s the REAL Winner from ESG Investing?
- BLACKROCK’S BILLIONS: Guess Where Those ESG Fees Are Going?
- ESG Ratings Are a Subjective Mirage
- It’s a Trap: High Fees Hamstring ESG Returns
- ESG Funds: You Invest, They Win—Here’s Why
- Wealth Management Pitfall: ESG, Part I
- Wealth Management Pitfall: ESG, Part II
Rather than looking to turn their investments into a tool of absolution for corporate sins, investors should focus on building portfolios that they control, with a plan that will achieve a successful retirement.
Action Line: If you are a retired or soon to be retired investor, you need a portfolio of individual stocks and bonds managed by an advisor who knows you by name, and who has a fiduciary duty to you to make the best choices. If you need help, you can contact me by clicking here. If you want to get to know me a bit better first, click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, where I’ll help you build your own financial and personal security for success.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023