I found this nugget in the August 2002 issue of Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report.
Politicians Hate Gold
In general, I am a fan of the gold standard. I would like to have my paper money readily and easily converted into gold any business day of the week. Politicians, of course, hate gold because of its very discipline. Money supply cannot be artificially inflated on a gold standard.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- June RAGE Gauge: Gold Shines as Investors Seek Safe Haven - June 18, 2019
- Brazilians Will Soon Be Free to Defend Themselves Once Again - June 18, 2019
- Retirement is No Fun if You’re Scared, Sick, or Broke - June 17, 2019
- America is Beating Japan in this Retirement Savings Measure, but Not for the Right Reason - June 14, 2019
- Thank You Sarah Huckabee Sanders - June 14, 2019