I found this nugget in the August 2002 issue of Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report.
Politicians Hate Gold
In general, I am a fan of the gold standard. I would like to have my paper money readily and easily converted into gold any business day of the week. Politicians, of course, hate gold because of its very discipline. Money supply cannot be artificially inflated on a gold standard.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021