I found this nugget in the August 2002 issue of Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report.
Politicians Hate Gold
In general, I am a fan of the gold standard. I would like to have my paper money readily and easily converted into gold any business day of the week. Politicians, of course, hate gold because of its very discipline. Money supply cannot be artificially inflated on a gold standard.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022
- Why Your State Doesn’t Need an Income Tax - September 30, 2022
- Biden, Harris, Obama and Democracy? - September 30, 2022
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022