I found this nugget in the August 2002 issue of Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report.
Politicians Hate Gold
In general, I am a fan of the gold standard. I would like to have my paper money readily and easily converted into gold any business day of the week. Politicians, of course, hate gold because of its very discipline. Money supply cannot be artificially inflated on a gold standard.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023