I found this nugget in the August 2002 issue of Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report.
Politicians Hate Gold
In general, I am a fan of the gold standard. I would like to have my paper money readily and easily converted into gold any business day of the week. Politicians, of course, hate gold because of its very discipline. Money supply cannot be artificially inflated on a gold standard.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Kick-Start Your Weekend with Boston’s: Don’t Look Back - September 20, 2019
- The Fed is Clueless - September 20, 2019
- The Rich and Famous: How to Invest Like Jay Leno - September 19, 2019
- Tucker Carlson Is the Most Important Voice in America - September 19, 2019
- This is Why Vanguard is Too Big - September 18, 2019