September’s RAGE Gauge was little changed from the previous month. Fast forward for a moment and imagine where interest rates will be one year from today. Because yesterday, the Federal Reserve increased rates for the third time this year and the eighth since late 2015 and has basically said expect much more to come.
There is a Titanic like shift underway with bonds. Wait until corporate bond yields are at a level where finally you won’t need as much of the fois gras stock market, which has been force fed by the likes of Ben Bernanke et al. Imagine the competition stocks will face then, and you’ll have a clearer understanding as to why bonds need to be in your portfolio, pronto.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Donald of Sports Radio Fired and Tucker Carlson Speaks - July 19, 2019
- Are You Fully Invested? - July 19, 2019
- Part II: The IRS is Coming for Your IRA - July 18, 2019
- The Donald Trump of Sports Radio is Gone - July 17, 2019
- Beat the IRS: Roth IRAs for Your Kids and Grandkids - July 17, 2019