September’s RAGE Gauge was little changed from the previous month. Fast forward for a moment and imagine where interest rates will be one year from today. Because yesterday, the Federal Reserve increased rates for the third time this year and the eighth since late 2015 and has basically said expect much more to come.
There is a Titanic like shift underway with bonds. Wait until corporate bond yields are at a level where finally you won’t need as much of the fois gras stock market, which has been force fed by the likes of Ben Bernanke et al. Imagine the competition stocks will face then, and you’ll have a clearer understanding as to why bonds need to be in your portfolio, pronto.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Charging Stations in Public Places Could Be Loaded with Malware - November 19, 2019
- Life Without Gun Rights - November 18, 2019
- Market Keeps Ripping Higher - November 18, 2019
- Score! Bobby Orr!! Defending Coach Cherry - November 15, 2019
- The Truth Behind The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle - November 15, 2019