September’s RAGE Gauge was little changed from the previous month. Fast forward for a moment and imagine where interest rates will be one year from today. Because yesterday, the Federal Reserve increased rates for the third time this year and the eighth since late 2015 and has basically said expect much more to come.
There is a Titanic like shift underway with bonds. Wait until corporate bond yields are at a level where finally you won’t need as much of the fois gras stock market, which has been force fed by the likes of Ben Bernanke et al. Imagine the competition stocks will face then, and you’ll have a clearer understanding as to why bonds need to be in your portfolio, pronto.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023