On Monday night (1/4/2016) a 65-year old grandmother from New Hampshire shot a would-be robber in the chest after he followed her into the parking lot of her apartment complex and tried to grab her as she walked home. More here from Boston.com.
Gun laws do not protect you from those seeking to do you harm. Terrorists aren’t going to follow the law, for example, if there’s a ban on high capacity magazines. And yet those who might benefit from a high capacity magazine to defend themselves are left out in the lurch as vulnerable prey. “The persons who have the most need for actual high-capacity magazines are those who would have great difficulty changing a magazine—such as elderly persons or persons with disabilities,” writes David Kopel in his Cato Policy Analysis: The Costs and Consequences of Gun Control.
[gview file=”http://richardcyoung.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/pa784.pdf” width=”100%” save=”1″]
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Be Dangerous: Biden’s Progressive Puppeteers’ E.O. Gun Grab - April 9, 2021
- It’s as Simple as 4%? No, Not Anymore - April 9, 2021
- One Word Explains the Worth of Your Neighbors’ House - April 8, 2021
- Your Survival Guy Stock: Witness This Dividend Miracle - April 7, 2021
- Why Your Life Before COVID Isn’t Coming Back - April 6, 2021