On Monday night (1/4/2016) a 65-year old grandmother from New Hampshire shot a would-be robber in the chest after he followed her into the parking lot of her apartment complex and tried to grab her as she walked home. More here from Boston.com.
Gun laws do not protect you from those seeking to do you harm. Terrorists aren’t going to follow the law, for example, if there’s a ban on high capacity magazines. And yet those who might benefit from a high capacity magazine to defend themselves are left out in the lurch as vulnerable prey. “The persons who have the most need for actual high-capacity magazines are those who would have great difficulty changing a magazine—such as elderly persons or persons with disabilities,” writes David Kopel in his Cato Policy Analysis: The Costs and Consequences of Gun Control.
[gview file=”http://richardcyoung.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/pa784.pdf” width=”100%” save=”1″]
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023