On Monday night (1/4/2016) a 65-year old grandmother from New Hampshire shot a would-be robber in the chest after he followed her into the parking lot of her apartment complex and tried to grab her as she walked home. More here from Boston.com.
Gun laws do not protect you from those seeking to do you harm. Terrorists aren’t going to follow the law, for example, if there’s a ban on high capacity magazines. And yet those who might benefit from a high capacity magazine to defend themselves are left out in the lurch as vulnerable prey. “The persons who have the most need for actual high-capacity magazines are those who would have great difficulty changing a magazine—such as elderly persons or persons with disabilities,” writes David Kopel in his Cato Policy Analysis: The Costs and Consequences of Gun Control.
[gview file=”http://richardcyoung.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/pa784.pdf” width=”100%” save=”1″]
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Great Reset: Crush the General Population’s Resistance - January 28, 2021
- The Great Reset: What’s in a Name? - January 27, 2021
- I Stand with Rand - January 27, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000: Part II - January 27, 2021
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021