The most important piece of evidence in a day that had very little of it, was the diary Judge Brett Kavanaugh kept throughout his life—a practice he learned from his father who did the same. Because having that diary enabled Judge Kavanaugh to forcefully refute Ford’s charges, without a doubt.
Because he was not there the night she was attacked. He was somewhere else, plain and simple. It appears Ford was attacked. She seems credible. Is she lying about Kavanaugh? Is she being paid by high level operatives? If Kavanaugh was not there—why are we even having this discussion?
The fact of the matter is, Judge Kavanaugh should be on the Supreme Court. He should be confirmed. And thanks to a practice of keeping a diary, learned from the disciplined example set forth by his father, we can close the book on this fiasco. Jude Kavanaugh should be there.
Kavanaugh: 1982 summer calendar ‘another piece of evidence’ against allegations
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are You Working with Sound Investment Counsel You Can Trust? - September 22, 2020
- Vaccine? What’s Love Got to Do with It? - September 22, 2020
- Joe Biden: Forgetful Yes, Forgotten, Not So Much - September 22, 2020
- One Simple Way to Help Your Finances in Times Like These - September 21, 2020
- People Under 20 Have Basically Zero Risk of Dying from COVID-19 - September 21, 2020