On his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, host Tucker Carlson explains why he believes America is a society in decline. Carlson points to the rampant carjacking in New Orleans as evidence of the breakdown of law and order in America. Most shockingly, Carlson relates the story of a New Orleans carjacker, and the city’s Democratic Mayor LaToya Cantrell, who showed up to support him in court, rather than his terrified victims.
This is one more example of what Your Survival Guy has been pointing out for two years now, that Democrats are encouraging crime by treating criminals like victims. Read some of the sad stories here:
- Police Widow Blames Soros-Funded DA for Husband’s Death
- Progressives Don’t Want Seattle’s Worst Criminals Prosecuted
- Democrats Unleashed Lawlessness in 2020: It’s Not Going Away
- David Dorn’s Wife SLAMS Soros and Kamala Harris in Heart Wrenching Op-Ed
Action Line: If you’re living in one of America’s big Democrat-run cities where politicians have sided against citizens, it’s time to look for a better America. You can’t effectively protect your family in a place like that, you need to maximize their personal and financial security by moving somewhere leaders care about their constituents. If you want help enhancing your personal or financial security, click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter. I’ll help you put your family in the best position. And if you need help building a financial security plan that includes building wealth for the long term, click here to contact me. I’m happy to help.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Early Advice from Her Dad on Tipping at Charlie Trotter’s - February 2, 2023
- Treasury Bonds Ready to Rock and Roll - February 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive February 2023: 4 Life Changing Words: “You Should Try This” - February 1, 2023
- Tom Brady Retires, Again. Should You? - February 1, 2023
- Reagan’s America Remembered by Your Survival Guy and More - February 1, 2023