Well, here’s the deal. To make a long story short, I sold the boat as is and ordered the same one from Grady White, a Canyon 306.
I’m waiting for delivery, chomping at the bit to get back out on the water. I’ve been told I should be good to go for July 4th, assuming the engines aren’t delayed. You and I know what happens with assumptions. I’ll keep you posted.
Action Line: Well, if you can’t be on the water, you can prep your fishing gear in anticipation. There are some great videos about fishing on YouTube to keep your spirit alive. I have this one on repeat.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023