Game on. The next two years may be the most important of our lifetime. A lot of questions need to be answered. Will The Great Recession, The Great Lockdown, and The Great Reset continue to change the world, especially America, where your vote can be canceled with a flick of the pen?
Four years ago this month, when President Trump was inaugurated in front of a sea of supporters, we weren’t spitting in people’s food. We had hope for a brighter future. Today, the opposition labels us like an Amazon box: “White Privilege,” “Trumpian,” or “Populist,” without a clue of what’s inside. It’s cowardly.
Yesterday you had news anchors and politicians “praying for peace.” Where were they when cities were set ablaze by their protesters? Questions need answers: Why were mail-in ballots allowed to such a degree, and where was the Supreme Court? How can there be trust when there’s no faith in the process? And how hard would it be for Antifa or BLM to put on red hats and storm the Capitol building?
We live in two Americas. The opposition doesn’t know the Main Street you love. Where on Memorial Day, the Greatest Generation stands at attention, right hand over their heart as the flag marches by. Time to get to work—again.
Action Line: Has there ever been a more important time to take back what’s ours in 2022? It’s going to take that long for us to get even. Let’s go. Game on.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Disney Trip Part II/Heart Strings/College…YOU - June 18, 2021
- Your Survival Guy’s DISNEY: Rise of the Resistance: Part I - June 18, 2021
- Texas Fights Federal Gun Control and Commerce Clause Abuse - June 18, 2021
- Portland Police Take a Stand Against Politicized Prosecution - June 18, 2021
- VIDEO: Legendary Gadd-Weckl-Colaiuta DRUM SHOWDOWN - June 18, 2021