Buckle down, America, because finding your freedom is about the get a-whole-lot harder. With Warnock’s likely defeat of Loeffler, it’s clear we live in two Americas. As of this morning, it’s not clear if we live in a Senate controlled by Democrats.
What is clear is we live in two Americas: Blue and Red. Whether it’s seated at family gatherings or a bird’s eye view from coast to coast, where blue is seated at each end, and red fills in the middle. There is a divide on all levels: state, county, and local.
In my conversations with successful Georgians (anecdotal, of course) they tell me they’ve had enough of the rhetoric. They are pro-business, pro-second amendment, family first voters. I can’t tell you how they voted, but when you look down the GOP ticket, clearly there were issues at the top.
Fraud? Stolen election? Real coronavirus cases? It’s hard to believe the numbers are accurate. Proving it is another matter. Fingers crossed for Perdue. It’s close. Talk about stumbling across the finish line.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021
- Smith Family Robinson in Live Free or Die, NH - January 19, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021