Buckle down, America, because finding your freedom is about the get a-whole-lot harder. With Warnock’s likely defeat of Loeffler, it’s clear we live in two Americas. As of this morning, it’s not clear if we live in a Senate controlled by Democrats.
What is clear is we live in two Americas: Blue and Red. Whether it’s seated at family gatherings or a bird’s eye view from coast to coast, where blue is seated at each end, and red fills in the middle. There is a divide on all levels: state, county, and local.
In my conversations with successful Georgians (anecdotal, of course) they tell me they’ve had enough of the rhetoric. They are pro-business, pro-second amendment, family first voters. I can’t tell you how they voted, but when you look down the GOP ticket, clearly there were issues at the top.
Fraud? Stolen election? Real coronavirus cases? It’s hard to believe the numbers are accurate. Proving it is another matter. Fingers crossed for Perdue. It’s close. Talk about stumbling across the finish line.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Want to Buy A Condo in China? Are You Kidding? - September 21, 2021
- You Won’t Believe How Tame the Dot Com Bubble Looks - September 20, 2021
- What It Takes to Be like Tom Brady - September 20, 2021
- Time to Get Your Lazy Cash Off the Couch - September 17, 2021
- Breaking News: October RAGE Gauge and Market Corrections - September 17, 2021