The state of Rhode Island has been a big-time investor, through its pensions, in hedge funds. Retired teachers who depend on this money for retirement should not be invested in hedge funds. It’s as simple as that.
It’s no surprise that hedge funds are coming under attack. Assets are heading out the door.
This could have been avoided.
FLASHBACK: RI Pension Agreement
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023