- They’re millionaires.
- They put family first.
- They live within their means.
- They’re not flashy.
- They’ve got enough money to last them for the rest of their lives as long as they’re careful and don’t lose it.
- They know when to take advice. They know when they need advice. They don’t like Mr. Know-it-All.
- They don’t trust experts. Trust is earned. You can’t put a price tag on it. Actually, you can. It’s under a percentage point per year to work with Your Survival Guy.
- They’re busy.
- They’ve saved ‘til it hurts. “Enough with the pain,” they say. “It’s time to enjoy retirement.”
- They read Your Survival Guy.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Stop America’s Zombie Apocalypse before It Starts - December 1, 2023
- Survive and Thrive November 2023: A Word or Two about Your Survival Guy’s Money - December 1, 2023
- Small Government Just Works - December 1, 2023
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023