Imagine walking into your local grocery store where everybody knows your name. That’s what Amazon wants out of this deal with Whole Foods. Gone are the days where an employee stocking shelves will blissfully look the other way as you search for what you need. Imagine the service you get at a five star hotel where you’re treated as a patron—a valued guest. Shopping in the big box stores today, you’re a treated like a pest.
The relationship between company and client has never been more valuable. And Jeff Bezos understands this. In Bezos’ world, you will not be a pest. You will be that valued guest and you will be treated with the service you want.
Do you want a personal shopping assistant? You got it.
Do you want the same things as the last time you were here? Let me get them for you while you choose your produce.
Want me to get out of your way? You don’t need to say a word. We already know that.
Unless old-line retailers wake-up to the fact that this is about the C-U-S-T-O-M-E-R, they will continue to see Bezos eat their lunch, whether it’s books or bananas. And he’ll do it for less with my Bezos Law.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021