Buy of course! As I wrote to you in Parts I, and II the key for you is to be creative and get started: Make the jump from a life of paying “The Man” to one where you pay yourself. A simple concept, yet hard to do.
What did I do when I was your age? I made the monumental change in my own mindset—I became determined to pay myself.
I bought a multi-family, rented the top two floors and lived on the first with two co-workers from Fidelity Investments.
I want you to buy a multi-family type property. It can be a two-family, four-family, you can live in the basement of a brownstone. It doesn’t matter as long as you get in the game. You will unlock the creativity I know you possess. You will beat inertia—a most horrible foe.
And then? Congratulations, you’re an owner!
Imagine how you’ll feel when you open the door for the first time and realize: “Oh, crap now what?”
Yes, you’ll have that unique feeling that all business owners feel.
But, being an owner has a way of focusing one’s mind. It truly is an unexplainable miracle of business—there’s no longer any time to ponder if you should stay or go.
You’re stuck. You’re in.
Deal with it.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021