In the January 2019 issue of the NRA published magazine, America’s First Freedom, Bloomberg is quoted as saying “We’ve got to make them afraid of us,” in reference to law abiding Americans who own guns. He has also said “We haven’t knocked (NRA) out yet, but they are on the ropes.”
When talking gun bans, Bloomberg has hinted that he would go much farther than just banning sporting rifles, saying “You can have a ban on assault weapons. But assault weapons kill 400 people a year. They get lot of press. But it’s 400 vs. 31,000 with handguns.” Bloomberg’s obvious implication is that he would ban handguns as well, a stunning claim to be sure given the recent Supreme Court decisions in Heller and McDonald.
If elected, Bloomberg’s anti-gun campaign would receive help from the ardent progressives in Congress, including Congressman Eric Swalwell who has called for the confiscation of every sporting rifle in America. When told Americans would fight back against such a scheme, Swalwell endorsed using nukes in a war on Americans for their guns, tweeting “it would be a short war, my friend. The government has nukes.”
The presidential election of 2020 is only right around the corner. Americans should all be concerned with the outcome, and they should get their guns and their training now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Rise of Robo-Real Estate? - June 20, 2019
- Argentina and Uruguay Power Outage: “Everything came to a halt.” - June 20, 2019
- If Connecticut’s Goal Is to Drive Away Business, It’s Working - June 19, 2019
- June RAGE Gauge: Gold Shines as Investors Seek Safe Haven - June 18, 2019
- Brazilians Will Soon Be Free to Defend Themselves Once Again - June 18, 2019