What’s Your Survival Guy’s solution to satisfy my Champagne taste on a beer budget?
One word: Prosecco.
Go for the orange labeled Mionetto for $13.99 or any other comparable bottle. Prosecco costs a fraction of what you’ll pay for some Dom—about the same as a twelve-pack of Bud Light bottles. But you’ll look and feel like a high roller popping this Italian bubbly for friends and family. Cheers!
Action Line: Keep some in the fridge to make an ordinary night extraordinary. Click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Talk to Me, Goose!” Time Flies in Top Gun: Maverick - July 5, 2022
- Common Sense Conservative Values for Main Street America - July 5, 2022
- Rich Grandchild, Poor Grandchild - July 5, 2022
- Happy Independence Day! - July 4, 2022
- WATCH: New York Governor Melts Down When Asked for Facts - July 1, 2022