According to SanctuaryCounties.com, over 61% of America’s counties now fall under Second Amendment Sanctuary legislation. Noah Davis reports:
There are now 1,930 counties that are protected by Second Amendment Sanctuary legislation at either the state or county level. This represents 61.39% of all of the counties in the United States of America. Strangely, as was recently pointed out by Lee Williams, The Gun Writer, the media seems to be ignoring this movement still, for the most part. We have seen plenty of news about Constitutional Carry, which is another movement that we are actually quite supportive of. Yet the mainstream news has remained relatively silent regarding the massive Second Amendment Sanctuary movement, which leads us to a few questions.
You have read here before about the Second Amendment Sanctuary movement, and you know that anti-gun politicians are not happy with it.
Action Line: Find out if your county is covered by a Second Amendment Sanctuary resolution, and whether it is or not, get your gun and your training now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022
- YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT: DeSantis Reminds Looters that Florida is a 2nd Amendment State - October 3, 2022
- RECORD GAS PRICE IN LA: What Happened to Falling Gas Prices? - October 3, 2022
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022