It’s been a hard week for New York Democrats, including Governor Kathy Hochul. The Supreme Court bodyslammed the party this week by overturning the state’s unconstitutional concealed carry permitting program. Of course, Hochul and other Democrats were angry at the ruling. When asked if her opposition to the court’s Supreme Court ruling was based on any numbers showing that concealed carry permit holders were more violent, she replied “I don’t need to have numbers. I don’t need to have a data point to say this.” Watch the video below:
Anne: Do you have numbers to show that it’s the concealed carry permit holders that are committing crimes?
Hochul: I don’t need to have numbers. I don’t need to have a data point to say this. I know that I have a responsibility for this state to have sensible gun safety laws. pic.twitter.com/NiCp7POO88
— Anne McCloy (@AnneMcCloyNews) June 29, 2022
Action Line: Democrats don’t want to take away your rights because the facts support their actions. They want to take them away to make Americans like you powerless. Get your gun and your training now. If you haven’t already signed up for my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, now is the time. We can weather this storm together.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Mike Rowe Alarmed at American Men Leaving the Workforce - December 7, 2022
- Looting and Thefts Threaten to Close Walmart Stores - December 7, 2022
- BE PREPARED: Army Responds to Terrorist Attack Near Fort Bragg - December 6, 2022
- SPAC-TACULAR COLLAPSE: Billions in SPAC Deals Disappear - December 6, 2022
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022