The chart below displays the performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average from 1965 to 1981, with no real gains. The point is that equity markets can leave investors hanging for quite a while. Now is the time to get your bond game going. When you buy bonds you don’t worry about prices, you focus on being paid interest. Prices are for speculators. That’s not for me. Let’s talk.
P.S. In the chart below you can see that yields on treasuries have become much more attractive.
P.P.S. On the chart below, you can see the destruction in the value of Nasdaq stocks since November 19, 2021.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- BE PREPARED: Army Responds to Terrorist Attack Near Fort Bragg - December 6, 2022
- SPAC-TACULAR COLLAPSE: Billions in SPAC Deals Disappear - December 6, 2022
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: The Twitter Files and Biden - December 5, 2022
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022