Sell in May? Not if you have a plan you don’t. Successful investing requires that you have a plan and the patience to stick to it. Being paid to be in the market through dividends from stocks, and interest from bonds, makes the waiting all the more palatable.
Risk continues to be high. Stocks continue to feel like a popularity contest, especially the FAANGs. We know how that story ends.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Putin’s Biggest Advantage Is Biden’s Terrible Economic Policies - October 7, 2022
- Remember Tony Bobulinksi? You’ll Be Stunned by What He’s Saying Now - October 7, 2022
- The Problem with Interest Rate Predictors - October 6, 2022
- Louisiana Joins West Virginia, Texas in Targeting BlackRock’s ESG Activism - October 6, 2022
- Voters Want Their Streets Back - October 6, 2022