You know Your Survival Guy is passionate about helping hard-working Americans achieve a “liberty retirement” in a Super State. A Liberty Retirement means maintaining a strong standard of living, even after retirement, in a state where the government looks at you as a customer to be served, not as a piggy bank to raid. Thanks to the 2020 census, it’s easy to see just how many retirees are actively pursuing their own liberty retirement plans, and the impact they’re making on rural America. As Matt Murray notes in The Wall Street Journal’s 10 Point email:
Retirees are helping swell the population in a small number of rural counties that aren’t only growing, but are adding residents at a faster clip than the U.S. overall, a WSJ analysis of the 2020 census found. Preliminary census estimates for those counties show the trend continuing into the pandemic. Select rural locales are drawing newcomers in search of mountains, lakes or other outdoor attractions, a moderate climate and a vibrant tourist trade that helps keep taxes low. Newly arrived retirees, in turn, juice local economies by driving up demand for goods and services, which creates jobs in hospitality, retail, home construction, schools and hospitals.
Action Line: If you need help planning your liberty retirement, contact me, and we can talk about your future of freedom.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023