You know Your Survival Guy is passionate about helping hard-working Americans achieve a “liberty retirement” in a Super State. A Liberty Retirement means maintaining a strong standard of living, even after retirement, in a state where the government looks at you as a customer to be served, not as a piggy bank to raid. Thanks to the 2020 census, it’s easy to see just how many retirees are actively pursuing their own liberty retirement plans, and the impact they’re making on rural America. As Matt Murray notes in The Wall Street Journal’s 10 Point email:
Retirees are helping swell the population in a small number of rural counties that aren’t only growing, but are adding residents at a faster clip than the U.S. overall, a WSJ analysis of the 2020 census found. Preliminary census estimates for those counties show the trend continuing into the pandemic. Select rural locales are drawing newcomers in search of mountains, lakes or other outdoor attractions, a moderate climate and a vibrant tourist trade that helps keep taxes low. Newly arrived retirees, in turn, juice local economies by driving up demand for goods and services, which creates jobs in hospitality, retail, home construction, schools and hospitals.
Action Line: If you need help planning your liberty retirement, contact me, and we can talk about your future of freedom.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- PRIMARIES: Trump Endorsed Candidates’ HUGE Night - May 18, 2022
- All-Powerful Money Managers Voting YOUR Money Targeted by Senate GOP - May 18, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: Buffalo Shooter was Troubled and People Knew It - May 18, 2022
- Guns and Money: Learn from Ukraine and Get Yours Today - May 18, 2022
- BE VIGILANT: The Rats Are Scurrying in These Rough Markets - May 17, 2022