When Republican members of Congress came under fire from a deranged progressive radical last week, they were lucky to have two members of the Capitol Police on hand to shoot back. What if it had been you taking fire? Would you be ready to defend yourself or your family? Do you have a private police detail or security guards by your side 24/7?
How can you even the odds with criminals intent on doing you and your family harm? A concealed carry permit is the fastest way to parity with an aggressor. A gun in your hand is worth all the police in the world if they’re still on their way to your location. Don’t get caught behind the action curve. Get your guns and your training today.
Daniel Lee writes in the Wall Street Journal that officers can’t be everywhere.
Mr. Scalise’s heroic security team, Capitol Police agents Crystal Griner and David Bailey, were armed with handguns and faced a man shooting a rifle. The situation wasn’t likely to offer a good outcome.
The truth is that armed citizens can never substitute for police, who train, practice, and re-train constantly. But officers can’t be everywhere. And ordinary citizens—even congressmen—can’t field full-time security teams. Local jurisdictions shouldn’t take away the tools we need to be our own first line of defense.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021