I was talking with a client yesterday who lives north of Jackson, Mississippi. He said he’s glad his commute to the hospital doesn’t go through Jackson. He said it’s like a war zone there especially when guys like Councilman Kenneth Stokes tell residents to throw rocks and bricks at the police. It’s reminiscent of the No-Go Zones all around France where police have little or no control.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! - January 18, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021