OK, the power’s out at Your Survival Guy’s house this morning as a Nor’easter rips through the region. Here’s the marine forecast if you’re interested:
427 am EDT WED OCT 27 2021. Storm Warning in effect through this afternoon. Today N winds 30 to 35 kt with gusts up to 55 kt. Seas 8 to 11 ft. Rain this morning then showers this afternoon. Patchy fog this morning with visibility 1 to 3 NM.
Not your ideal boating weather.
As I write to you this morning from my kitchen island, I’m running minimal lights to go easy on my generator. It’s running, but I don’t want to jinx anything. If you want a shakedown cruise on your situational preparedness, keep your lights off tomorrow morning while it’s still dark, and imagine how you’d do off-grid for a little bit. It definitely focuses the mind.
Action Line: Bad stuff happens fast. Rise to your level of preparedness.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: The Twitter Files and Biden - December 5, 2022
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022
- Successful GOP Governor Explains the Party’s Failure to Take the Senate - December 2, 2022
- The Weaponization of Your Banking Information Against You - December 1, 2022