On his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, host Tucker Carlson flayed backpedalling Sen. Ted Cruz, who was desperately attempting to distance himself from comments he made earlier comparing the January 6 protesters to “terrorists.” Watch below.
Ted Cruz explains his “terrorist attack” comment. pic.twitter.com/0xRbmOc5Si
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) January 7, 2022
Democrats in Washington, D.C. have used the January 6 protest as a tool to crack down on any dissent. Last year they erected walls and fences in the nation’s Capitol, and used National Guard troops in a sad photo-op to project fear and disdain on their fellow Americans. Since then their efforts have created a virtual Panopticon in America, with media and tech companies joining in to monitor and silence any dissent. I wrote last year:
Fast forward to today, where we have our National Guard troops in Washington, D.C., vetted for political views, and the higher-ups turning the place into a military state. To protect whom? You and me? Hardly. Meanwhile, this military tech is being used in cities like Baltimore and L.A. What’s to keep them out of your backyard, especially if you live in a red state?
Action Line: Read more about America’s virtual Panopticon here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Teaching A Family Investment: Warren Buffett’s Annual Letter and You - November 25, 2022
- Happy Thanksgiving! - November 24, 2022
- Progressives Want to Blind You to Big City Crime - November 23, 2022
- Biden Rewards ESG Managers with New 401(k) Rule - November 23, 2022
- Private Equity Burns State Pension Fund with FTX Investment - November 22, 2022