On his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, host Tucker Carlson flayed backpedalling Sen. Ted Cruz, who was desperately attempting to distance himself from comments he made earlier comparing the January 6 protesters to “terrorists.” Watch below.
Ted Cruz explains his “terrorist attack” comment. pic.twitter.com/0xRbmOc5Si
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) January 7, 2022
Democrats in Washington, D.C. have used the January 6 protest as a tool to crack down on any dissent. Last year they erected walls and fences in the nation’s Capitol, and used National Guard troops in a sad photo-op to project fear and disdain on their fellow Americans. Since then their efforts have created a virtual Panopticon in America, with media and tech companies joining in to monitor and silence any dissent. I wrote last year:
Fast forward to today, where we have our National Guard troops in Washington, D.C., vetted for political views, and the higher-ups turning the place into a military state. To protect whom? You and me? Hardly. Meanwhile, this military tech is being used in cities like Baltimore and L.A. What’s to keep them out of your backyard, especially if you live in a red state?
Action Line: Read more about America’s virtual Panopticon here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- February RAGE Gauge: MEET the Scorched Earth Economy - January 20, 2022
- California Is Destroying Its Homeowner Insurance Market - January 20, 2022
- The Sad People Who Take Joy in Punishing the Unvaccinated - January 20, 2022
- Tragic Ski Accident Leads to Death of Five Year Old Girl - January 20, 2022
- What a Way to Make a Living: New Hampshire #1 - January 19, 2022