On his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, host Tucker Carlson flayed backpedalling Sen. Ted Cruz, who was desperately attempting to distance himself from comments he made earlier comparing the January 6 protesters to “terrorists.” Watch below.
Ted Cruz explains his “terrorist attack” comment. pic.twitter.com/0xRbmOc5Si
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) January 7, 2022
Democrats in Washington, D.C. have used the January 6 protest as a tool to crack down on any dissent. Last year they erected walls and fences in the nation’s Capitol, and used National Guard troops in a sad photo-op to project fear and disdain on their fellow Americans. Since then their efforts have created a virtual Panopticon in America, with media and tech companies joining in to monitor and silence any dissent. I wrote last year:
Fast forward to today, where we have our National Guard troops in Washington, D.C., vetted for political views, and the higher-ups turning the place into a military state. To protect whom? You and me? Hardly. Meanwhile, this military tech is being used in cities like Baltimore and L.A. What’s to keep them out of your backyard, especially if you live in a red state?
Action Line: Read more about America’s virtual Panopticon here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022
- MAJOR WARNING ON FOOD SHORTAGES: Businesses Prepare for Violence - August 11, 2022
- BLUE STATE BLUES: There’s No Way Out of This for Democrats - August 10, 2022
- Joe Manchin Has Broken Multiple Pledges to the American People - August 10, 2022