Back in July 2021, we wrote about the Russian single engine stealth jetfighter known as Checkmate after it had been unveiled at the MAKS 2021 air show. Rostec, the Russian state-owned parent of aircraft producer, Sukhoi, has now published a promotional video to its YouTube channel showing a proposed unmanned version of the Checkmate platform. Checkmate, which Rostec claims will cost $30 million, has its sights set on the $84 million dollar F-35.
Latest posts by Steve Schneider (see all)
- SKY SONIC UNVEILED: First Hypersonic Missile Interceptor - June 16, 2023
- ATTACK ON THE IVAN KHURS: Unmanned Vessels Changing Naval Warfare - May 30, 2023
- Meet KEMANKEŞ: An Intelligent Mini Cruise Missile - May 5, 2023
- Power Beaming: Is the Worldwide Energy Web Coming? - April 27, 2023
- First Ever eVTOL Authorized to Operate in the U.S. - April 24, 2023