Back in July 2021, we wrote about the Russian single engine stealth jetfighter known as Checkmate after it had been unveiled at the MAKS 2021 air show. Rostec, the Russian state-owned parent of aircraft producer, Sukhoi, has now published a promotional video to its YouTube channel showing a proposed unmanned version of the Checkmate platform. Checkmate, which Rostec claims will cost $30 million, has its sights set on the $84 million dollar F-35.
Latest posts by Steve Schneider (see all)
- U.S. Sends Its Most Advanced Guided Missile Destroyer to China’s Doorstep - September 30, 2022
- World’s Most Advanced Military Aircraft Soon to be Unveiled - September 23, 2022
- Military Helicopter of the Future – S-97 Raider - September 23, 2022
- Unraveling Russia’s Secrets One Weapon at a Time - September 16, 2022
- America’s Most Accurate Artillery Round Now in Ukraine’s Arsenal - September 9, 2022