In this most wonderful time of the year, you don’t need to break the bank to help a grandchild. Give the gift that keeps on giving—COMPOUND INTEREST—and let TIME do the heavy lifting. You don’t need to fill Santa’s sleigh with cash. Tuck a little into their stocking each year while sugar-plums dance in their heads using my favored Fidelity UGMA.
Start early. It is the key. Because time is the magic that makes money fly.
And yes, TIME is a double-edged sword. It goes by too quickly—and yet it turns hundreds into hundreds of thousands.
Do what I illustrate below, and you will stop TIME in its tracks like a reindeer landing on your roof.
How? Because they’ll never forget YOU.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Stop America’s Zombie Apocalypse before It Starts - December 1, 2023
- Survive and Thrive November 2023: A Word or Two about Your Survival Guy’s Money - December 1, 2023
- Small Government Just Works - December 1, 2023
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023