At what turned into a disastrous CNN Townhall for Joe Biden last night, he was asked by a restaurant owner how his administration is incentivizing people to get back to work. The obvious implication was, with all the extra unemployment benefits and stimulus being handed out like candy by the Treasury, why would anyone go back to productive employment?
Rather than even attempt to explain efforts by the administration to put people back to work, Biden arrogantly blamed the restaurant owner for not paying enough. As though there’s an unlimited pot of money owners can tap into to pay whatever employees demand.
Anyone who has run a business knows that if you pay employees more, you have to charge customers more. With Bidenomics-era inflation hammering food prices, restaurants are already having trouble passing on higher prices to diners. If they raise prices to pay labor more, it’ll break the bank.
Watch the clip below as Biden stumbles his way through blaming this restaurant owner for problems created by the administration.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Why You AWLAYS Need This in Your Portfolio - January 21, 2022
- February RAGE Gauge: MEET the Scorched Earth Economy - January 20, 2022
- California Is Destroying Its Homeowner Insurance Market - January 20, 2022
- The Sad People Who Take Joy in Punishing the Unvaccinated - January 20, 2022
- Tragic Ski Accident Leads to Death of Five Year Old Girl - January 20, 2022