Imagine coming home to your apartment to learn that a violent mob that your city leaders refuse to quell has burned your home.
That’s what happened to Seattle radio host Paul Gallant. Gallant is no right-winger, but even he could see the rationale in owning a firearm after more buildings in his neighborhood came in for the same treatment as his.
Paul Sacca reports at The Blaze:
Sadly, the rioters attacked a Starbucks that had residential apartments above, and the fire forced the residents to evacuate the smoldering building. Unfortunately for Gallant, he lived above the Starbucks that was vandalized and set ablaze. Gallant said police officers instructed him to stay away from his home because there could be explosives inside the Starbucks.
Gallant was rightfully furious that his home had been attacked. The “Danny & Gallant” radio host was so concerned about the violence in Seattle that he said he felt the need to buy a gun to protect himself. “I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening,” Gallant tweeted. “Enough is enough.”
There has never been a better advertisement for gun ownership than hordes of angry rioters trolling America’s biggest cities. Get your gun and your training now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Market Down 900 Points and Here’s what YOU Told Me - October 27, 2020
- Trump’s Momentum and the Liars Protecting Hunter Biden - October 27, 2020
- How to Treat Your Money (Hint: Not Like this Guy) - October 26, 2020
- Your Survival Guy’s Saturday Lunch Surprise You Won’t Believe - October 26, 2020
- Jimmy Buffett’s: A Pirate Looks at 40 - October 26, 2020